This program enables the Senior Leadership, Executive and Non- Executive Officers to develop and manage Information Technology resources, and help them direct, design and implement organizational Information Technology policies. In this course, participants learn everything from security metrics to enterprise security governance to crisis communication to information security law. This is the MOST important training for the Executive teams and leadership to help give them direction, coordination ability and understand the financial and logistics required to be successful at that level.
Below is a list of Courses that will be offered at the Strategic, Managerial and Operational levels.
- Security Structure and Operations
- Technology Security Governance & Compliance Planning
- Digital Transformation (DT): Security Implications
- Cyber Risk Management
- Operational Cyber Resilience (Building & Running Cyber workforce)
- Building an Incident Management Program
- Building an Insider Threat Program
- Managing Operational Threat (Contingency Planning & Operations)
- Developing a Crisis Communications Strategy
- Information Security Law
- Social Engineering
- External Dependency Management
A fundamental tenet of the Executive program is that students should be able to use their experience and learning in a practical fashion while attending the program. In the practicum, a team of students conceive, develop, and deliver a solution to an information security issue applicable in today’s cyber environment.
Senior Leadership, Executive and Non- Executive Officers